Seit dem 21.03.2022 steht die neue KeyShot 11.1 Version zum Download.
Dieses Release beinhaltet viele Verbesserungen und Bugfixing Themen.
Die wichtigsten Punkte sind:
- KeyShot Web Viewer Improvements
- 3D Paint Improvements
- Physics Simulation Improvements
- 3D File Format Support
- KeyShot for Blender Add-on
- KeyShot for NX Subscription
Änderungsprotokoll für 220.127.116.11
– Added the possibility to upload and share KeyShot scenes optimized for viewing in a browser, on a desktop or mobile device.
– Added Localize Scene Contents to copy all resources used by a scene to the same folder as where the BIP file is.
– Added selection outlines to viewport of Physics Simulation tool.
– Added selection in viewport of Physics Simulation tool.
– Added support for outputting color information in CMF.
– Improved JWT parsing error by expanding system date, time, and time zone values.
– Show touch-friendly menu in bottom-left corner if there are no other options available.
– Improved Web Viewer upload speed from KeyShot to Cloud by ~2.7x for larger scenes.
– Fixed an issue where 3D drawing performance in GPU mode was slow.
– Updated to using Python 3.10.
– Added Alembic import support of UVs and normals for ngons.
– Added multi-selection in viewport of Physics Simulation tool.
– Remember position of render dialog.
– Added option to keep Original UV’s when exporting.
– Added support for Floating licenses on Linux.
– Fixed an issue where GPU performance was worse than expected.
– Ensure library resources are loaded before loading a scene file via scripting.
– Fixed an issue with camera targets not being saved.
– Fixed an issue with thumbnails sometimes not being shown correctly on Windows.
– Hidden objects in Creo View files no longer imported.
– Fixed the issue where the brush indicator disappears when the brush size is small.
– Fixed an issue where files would be exported to GLB with a ‚Not robust dudv‘ error.
– Added option to create subfolders in animation.
– Fixed an issue where normals would not be imported for DWG files.
– Fixed potential illegal memory access error when rendering in GPU mode.
– Scripting: Import options are respected for all formats.
– Fixed a crash when saving a scene with one or more multi materials and a configuration set up for ‚Model variations‘.
– Fixed an issue with importing cameras from .skp files.
– Fixed an issue where the re-tessellate tool could freeze KeyShot.
– Improved GPU rendering to not Setup the Geometry for each frame when not needed