Mit KeyVR Connect können Sie sich im gleichen LAN Netzwerk (oder über VPN Verbindung) gemeinsam mit anderen KeyVR Nutzern Projekte begutachten und diskutieren.
* KeyVR Connect wird eine Standard-Funktionalität in KeyVR
Alle Infos dazu finden Sie hier:
Below is information on downloading, installing and submitting feedback for KeyVR Connect Beta, along with a changelog that outlines the new features and updates.
Warning: The use of beta versions is not recommended for production files. If you would like to test an existing scene, it is recommended to work on a copy of the scene instead of the original one.
Note: KeyVR Connect Beta is still a work in progress. However, most functionality is available and ready for testing.
System, Headset and Network Requirements for KeyVR
What you need to get started…
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Headset: Oculus or OpenVR compatible headset for VR viewing
- GPU: Support for OpenGL 4.5+ (For highest performance, NVIDIA Quadro cards are recommended. Minimum: any recent NVIDIA or AMD graphics card, such as NVIDIA GTX 1080 or AMD Vega 64)
- Network: The KeyVR Connect capability requires the machines to be on the same LAN or VPN (prerequisite: direct connection between hosts and clients via their IP)
KeyVR Connect Beta sign-up
To join the KeyVR Connect Beta program, you will need to create a Luxion ID first.
This is how your journey starts… Simply visit https://portal.keyshot.com and click ‚Join now‘. There, you can create an entirely new account or convert your already existing KeyShot Cloud account to a Luxion ID. No worries, you will still be able to access KeyShot Cloud after this.
KeyVR Connect Beta Download
You may download KeyVR Connect Beta via the following link.
Current version: 10.0.71
KeyVR Connect Beta Installation and Licensing
The KeyVR Connect Beta licensing is subscription-based. Your beta subscription allows you to have 1 active session of KeyVR Connect Beta at a time. You can enable KeyVR Connect Beta on up to 2 machines.
Say, you installed KeyVR Connect Beta on two machines and want to install on a third machine, then you will have to manually disable one of the two already enabled machines. This can easily be done in the ‚My Products‘ page of you Luxion ID account. Simply visit https://portal.keyshot.com/products and select the ‚KeyVR Connect Beta‘ product item. There, you can disable and enable your installed devices at will.
KeyVR Connect Beta Manual
Visit the KeyVR Connect Beta Manual for installation instructions and details on hosting and joining a KeyVR Connect session.
KeyVR Connect Beta Feedback
We need to hear back from you about what you like (or dislike…) and issues you may find. The KeyVR Connect Beta forum board is a public forum for all registered forum users to discuss new features, changes and issues found while testing. Please post your questions, issues, images, videos and scene examples here.
Of course, you may still send email directly to the beta team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Large files may be transferred via WeTransfer.
With builds coming out regularly, please include the following when submitting issues on the forum or to the beta email:
Beta version number (ex. 10.0.71)
OS version (ex. Windows 10)
Changelog for KeyVR Connect 10.0.71
– Introduction of KeyVR Connect for hosting and joining multi-user VR experiences
Other improvements and fixes:
– Added support for KeyShot scenes saved with educational license
– Added support for Nvidia Variable Rate Shading
– Added control over anisotropic filtering
– Improved the appearance of the Welcome Window
– Environments can now be switched seamlessly
– Inactive controllers are no longer rendered
– Fixed issue with attempting to switch locked modelsets
– Fixed issue where transparent surfaces could „leak through“ other surfaces