– Unwrap UV tool (Pro)
– Name Templates
– Support for GPU rendering on Network Rendering
– Added option to switch between CPU and GPU rendering independently from Real-time view.
– Added support for the Curve Color Randomize Utility node and the AxF material in GPU mode.
– Improved GPU rendering method for better memory usage
– Added CPU/GPU mode information to Render Queue details
– Denoise rendering will no longer output Diffuse and Depth pass
– Added option to reuse Real-time image aspect ratio for custom thumbnails in the Configurator Wizard.
– Update Scripting to use Python 3.8
– Added Get Metadata via Scripting
– Added Scripting function to Spawn Browser dialog and retrieve data from it
– Added a tessellation quality slider in DWG import
– Added option to Flip Normals for Fuzz material
– Generic material now uses radio buttons for the Anisotropic Direction
– u3m materials now have Use DPI for Size enabled by default
– A warning has been added when the scene exceeds the geometry shader limit
– Improved node arrangement in material graph
– Improved handling of Locked parts
– Models can be added to favorites
– Added support for 32-bit EXR HDRI files
– .mov output will now use H.264 codec to ensure compatibility with MacOS Catalina
– Various stability and UI improvements for Configuration wizard
– Improved UI responsiveness on startup and and save
– Real-time View is now paused while saving to ensure fast saving.
– Files that are saved in performance mode will now open in performance mode again.
– Fixed issue where Color profiles would not be applied
– Attempting to render interior + custom control in GPU mode will now show a warning message
– General stability improvements
– General UI improvements and fixes
– Fixed crashes when renderer runs out of GPU memory in GPU mode.
– Fixed a number of bugs regarding legacy textures in GPU mode.
– Fixed an issue where the optix driver would fail to initialize after a memory error.
– Fixed an issue where a radial pattern would appear in GPU interior mode.
– Render Layers are now supported on multi GPU systems.
– Fixed issue where VDB volumes would shift in GPU mode.
– Re-tessellate can again be applied to multiple parts.
– Disabled light source preview when in presentation mode.
– Added support for specular transmission on the advanced material when Fresnel is disabled.
– Fixed crash when video textures had a duration of 0.
– Scattering media now has consistent brightness in product and Interior mode.
– Opacity is now handled correctly in Interior mode and does not add additional brightness.
– Fixed a number of issues where caustics were incorrect.
– Material Graph nodes are no longer re-positioned to outside of the visible area.
– Improved stability for Complex Material Graph materials.
– Fixed crash when searching for a deleted resource.
– Configurator: Material order in Material ways is now correctly saved.
– Fixed issue with positioning labels while in High DPI mode
– Fixed an issue where aspect and resolution were not respected when panoramic lens is active.
– Fixed issue where geometry appeared incorrect when importing .x_t files.
– Fixed issue where .bip files from some plugins could not be imported only opened.
– Fixed issue where environment would resize on import.
– Importer can now import Creo files with ellipsoid.
– ..and other performance, UI and stability fixes and improvements.